Reiki – Benefit for Pets
Like humans, animals undergo a great deal of stress and emotional breakdown. It is your responsibility as an animal lover to detect such moments and design an effective relief. This article discusses Reiki for animals and why you should consider this treatment for your pet’s life and health.
What is Reiki for Animals
For starters, Reiki is a Japanese healing technique that involves meditation. The procedure entails placing your hands close to your animal say a pet to transmit life force energy to the animal’s entire body or a particular area. This technique comes in handy if you breed exotic birds or small animal pets of any age, species, or shape.
Benefits of Reiki on Your Pet
Like people, animals can benefit from the healing power of Reiki in ways such as;
• Reiki therapy increases the energy levels and overall well-being of your pet.
• Similar to humans, animals are prone to stress, anxiety, and nervousness. However, reiki treatment provides a state of calm to keep your pet stress-free.
• If your pet is undergoing some medical treatment, Reiki can be used as a supplementary therapy for maximum effect.
• Has your pet undergone a vexing or tormenting ordeal such as grief? If so, it is common for animals to feel depressed. Reiki treatment can assist pet owners in alleviating depression symptoms from their animals.
• Surgery or injury may traumatize your pet. This therapy assists your pet to heal speedily and with a relaxing mood.
• Also, with Reiki, pet owners find peace knowing they share a loving feeling, kindness, and healing with their animal. Consequently, the bond between you and your pet grows even more reliable.
How Reiki for Animals Work
This procedure is quite simple. If possible, place your animal in your hand, ensuring it is comfortable. When your pet is still, place your other hand on the afflicted area gently. If your pet is stubborn and refuses to keep still, you can put your hand slightly above your animal compassionately.
However, if you do not feel comfortable applying Reiki on your pet, you may seek out the services of a veterinarian who is conversant with the treatment. Reiki is a safe therapy and does not hurt you or your animal in any way.
Reiki Distance Healing for Animals
Reiki works for any animal and grants a soothing, relaxed feeling. The treatment treats all kinds of ailments, helps post-surgical pets heal faster, and also helps with dietary issues. Animals find this process very helpful as a self-healing tool.
How Can I Find a Reiki Practitioner?
If you want to learn more about this self-healing treatment for your animal, conduct a search in your area for practitioners with a specialty in pets. You may also confirm with your veterinarian about this service. Remember that Reiki is intended to be used as a complement alongside qualified medical care for maximum results. Animals are caring and loving. It is but fair to reciprocate the affection. If you seek an alternative for your afflicted pet, consider Reiki treatment for your pet’s self-healing and general well-being.